Braver Media Group acknowledges the importance of all users of its Website to know, quickly and affordably, all the collection and processing of personal data that is effected with the use of
1. Identity of the person responsible for the collection and processing of personal data
Braver Media Group SGPS is a holding company of an integrated group of companies that carries out its activities in the context of the dissemination and production of events.
Braver Media Group is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data solely made for the use of its Website, so it is not responsible for any and all collection and processing of personal data that is carried out by Websites other than those belonging to the holding companies, when users access them by link on the Website of the Braver Media Group.
2. What are users ‘ personal data?
The personal data of users is all the information that allows identifying a person: that is, the owner of the personal data.
In particular, personal data of users are:
- The name, gender, civil identification, tax identification and other constant identification of legal documents;
- The place of residence, personal and/or professional of the user, the e-mail address, telephone contact, academic qualifications;
- Any image, video or sound that allows you to identify a user of your website.
- Personal data of traffic, geographic location, profile and consumption;
3. What is the purpose of collecting the processing of personal data and legal foundations under the website?
The Braver Media Group Website as well as any and all company that integrates its holding is intended to disclose all activities and services provided by Braver Media Group, either for Marketing and advertising purposes only, or in order to provide its users with the useful and necessary forms of contact with Braver Media Group.
This way, the collection and processing of personal data listed in point 2. through the use of the Braver Media Group website can only be carried out for specific and legitimate purposes of which it will be stated below:
- For the disclosure and contracting of services provided by any company of the Braver Media Group Holding, previously requested by the owner of the personal data;
- For the sending of correspondence or any other form of contact to the owner of the personal data when it so requests or proves necessary for the hiring and/or execution of contracts or any other form of provision of services of Braver Media Group to the data subject;
- For registration on the platforms of Braver Media Group, whether to register and initiate sessions in online accounts or to receive marketing promotion actions when the data subject expressly requests and provides the personal data for that purpose;
- For participation in all hobbies promoted via online by Braver Media Group or any and all company member of its holding and for the purchase of Braver services;
- For the solicitation of information, purchase, invoicing and registration of tickets purchased in online ticketing for events organized by any of the companies of the holding company Braver Media Group and disclosed on their website;
- For the fulfilment of administrative, legal or judicial obligations;
Braver Media Group will also collect and process personal data from users of its Website on recruitment platforms, namely the “Join us” platforms, when the data subject fills out the application form made available For this purpose.
In this case, Braver Media Group will collect and process the personal data provided by the applicant in the sole intent of:
- Storing and organizing the user recruitment process;
- Initiate all necessary contacts of the user/applicant for the period of negotiation of the contract of employment or for eventual and subsequent hiring of the same;
- Record the personal data of the user/applicant for compliance with labour obligations.
4. Transferring personal data to third parties
As part of the holding activity of Braver Media Group, it may become necessary to communicate personal data of website users to:
- Any company that integrates the holding Braver Media Group;
- Any company subcontracted by Braver Media Group or by companies that are part of the holding.
In this case, the transfer of personal data of the users of the Website can only be performed for internal administrative purposes or for any of the purposes referred to in point 3.
Braver Media Group undertakes to adopt the necessary security measures, either at computer level or by physical support, so that the transfer of personal data to any of the entities referred to in points (a) and (b) ensures the confidentiality of the data.
5. Term of conservation
A Braver Media Group procederá à recolha e tratamento dos dados pessoais identificados no ponto 2. apenas e enquanto se mantiverem as finalidades da recolha e tratamento enunciadas no ponto 3.
- As long as the user remains registered with any Braver Media Group online Account/session.
- For the purposes laid down in point 3. concerning the recruitment policy, Braver Media Group shall retain the personal data provided by the user/applicant
- For/during the execution of an employment contract in the event that the user/applicant is recruited by Braver Media Group or any undertaking that integrates the holding;
- During the period of 1 year after the submission of the form by the user/candidate if, within this period, the user/candidate is not recruited by the Braver Media Group or by any other company that integrates the holding.
6. Right to access, update and rectification of personal data on the part of the user
The user has the right to request to Braver Media Group access to personal data that Braver Media Group has collected and treated under the above-mentioned purposes.
In this case, the user has the right to require Braver Media Group to update and rectification of all personal data that is inaccurate/discompliant with reality.
7. Right limiting, erasure, opposition and portability
The user may request to Braver Media Group a limitation to the collection and processing of any of your personal data, or to reduce the incidence of the collection of personal data identified in 2. to limit their treatment for purposes determined by the user.
You may also ask Braver Media Group to erase all personal data that has been collected and processed by the group when they cease the reasons behind the collection, as well as to express opposition to the processing of personal data by Braver Media Group.
The user has the right to request the portability of personal data collected by Braver Media Group and receive them in structured format, of current use and automatic reading, and may also transmit personal data to another controller , or ask Braver Media Group for that transmission if the computer means allow it, when:
- The data have been collected under the consent provided by the user,
- The processing of the data is carried out automatically.
The rights provided for in the preceding paragraph do not prevail when the collection and processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of legal, administrative or judicial obligations by Braver Media Group.
The user has the right, at any time and without self-prejudice, to withdraw the consent he has provided for the collection and processing of personal data by Braver Media Group.
In this case, the collection and processing of personal data that has been carried out by Braver Media Group under the prior consent is still valid.
9. Right of complaint
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory Authority – (in Portugal, to the National Data Protection Commission) on the collection and processing of personal data made by Braver Media Group.
Braver Media Group undertakes to adopt all necessary computer security measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal data collected to users of the website, as well as to ensure that the transfer of personal data to third parties entities and subcontractors respects the confidentiality of the data.
Para o exercício de qualquer dos direitos do utilizador acima elencados, pode ser diretamente contactada a Braver Media Group das seguintes formas:
For the exercise of any of the user’s rights listed above, you may be directly contacted by Braver Media Group in the following ways:
By written communication to Rua da Fundição, No. 240, São João da Madeira 3700 – 119, Sao Joao da Madeira or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.