Tickets are on sale at https://rfmsomnii.seetickets.com and Festicket. If the tickets are sold out before the date of RFM SOMNII, ticket sales will end immediately at all points of sale, including the ticket offices at the actual festival grounds.
Ticket prices increase progressively over time, in batches, and each batch has a limited number of tickets. There may be special commercial conditions that temporarily change the price of the tickets in a certain batch.
You can buy your ticket at https://rfmsomnii.seetickets.com and Festicket.
Yes. If they haven’t been sold out, you can buy your ticket on the day of the festival at the ticket offices near the festival grounds.
In case of doubt on festival days, go to one of our official outlets, where you will be given all the necessary information.
VIP tickets allow you into the RFM SOMNII festival grounds via special doors, located at each one of the entrances to the festival grounds (north and south).
The VIP area is located on a platform raised above the sand, which will give you an excellent view of the stage. The VIP area also has toilets, bars and exclusive furnishings, assuring all the comfort you could wish for. There are also food and drink services for the exclusive use of VIP ticket holders.
VIP ticket holders will be given a bracelet that will allow them to move freely between the VIP area and the general festival grounds area.
You don’t have to pick up your ticket personally. If you’ve bought it online, you can print out your ticket or just present it on your mobile phone.
All sales are considered final, so tickets cannot be returned or cancelled after purchase.
If RFM SOMNII is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund of the price of the ticket, less any discounts, except for any supplementary fees that may have been charged by the ticket service provider. If the show is postponed, your ticket will be valid for the new date.
RFM SOMNII will be held irrespective of weather conditions, barring force majeure (storm, earthquake, catastrophe, etc.).
At the festival grounds
Yes, you can bring sunscreen. In fact, it’s a good idea, because it protects your skin! For safety reasons, only cream sunscreen is allowed, not spray.
You can swim while the event is being held. The festival has lifeguards and other maritime rescue resources at its disposal. But beware: you must obey the instructions of the lifeguards because their job is to keep you safe.
The safety plan is coordinated by the Figueira da Foz Civil Defence and involves the Municipal Fire Services, the Red Cross, the PSP Police Force and the Maritime Police.
A contingent of members of these security forces will be positioned at the accesses and entrances and inside the festival grounds.
There will also be security guards and employees inside the festival grounds, totalling more than 300 people, whose aim is to provide assistance to the spectators and ensure the well-being of all.
Offshore, there will be Navy launches and Maritime Police officers. There will be two lifeguard posts on the beach.
The RFM SOMNII safety plan includes all the hospitals located within a radius of 50 km of Figueira da Foz, which will be ready to deal with any accidents or injuries.
After entering the festival grounds, you can only leave and come back in once more on each of the two days of the festival.
For legal reasons, you may not bring cameras or video or sound recorders into the festival grounds. However, you can use your mobile phone or your GoPro to record the best moments of your summer.
For safety reasons, you cannot bring selfie sticks. No commercial use may be made of your recordings.
Yes, you can. But you will have to present a duly certified medical declaration, and only in the quantity strictly necessary for the time you will be at the event. You may not enter the festival grounds with goods that can be sold, according to their nature or quantity.
The chief concern of the organisation is your safety. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to the use of drugs and mind-altering substances. Any illegal activity will be reported to the authorities immediately.
Yes, everybody wishing to enter the festival grounds will be inspected for safety reasons. The time this inspection will take may vary according to the number of people in the queue.
Admission will be refused to all persons who are clearly intoxicated, who appear to be mentally disturbed or who, in any way, show a tendency towards committing acts of violence, particularly people who show a violent attitude or who publicly incite hatred, violence or discrimination for reasons of age, race, gender, religion, opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other condition or social or personal circumstance and, in particular, anyone behaving aggressively or causing disturbances outside or at the entrance, carrying weapons or objects that could be used as weapons, wearing clothes, objects or symbols that incite violence or support ideologies or activities contrary to the fundamental rights recognised in the Constitution. Admission will also be refused to anyone presenting tickets that have been tampered with, torn or appear to be falsified. If admission is refused for any of these reasons, the ticket price will not be refunded.
After this inspection, the organisation may also eject ticket holders in the event of non-compliance with the instructions of the organisation’s employees, as well as when it can be assumed that a situation of risk or danger could occur for the actual spectator or members of the public. The person ejected will be held personally liable for any damage they may cause.
To avoid long delays, we recommend arriving at the festival grounds as early as possible.
You may not bring any kind of food, drink, bottles, cans, drinking glasses or plastic cups into the festival grounds.
Animals are not allowed, except for guide dogs, provided that supporting evidence is presented, as defined in the Portuguese Decree-Law 74/2007, of 27 March.
– Professional cameras (with removable lens), unless accredited;
– Professional video cameras, unless accredited;
– Explosive or pyrotechnic material;
– Weapons or objects that could be used as weapons;
– Selfie sticks or similar
The organisation does not have any storage area, nor will it keep any objects for you.
There is an area reserved for people with reduced mobility, and this area has an excellent view of the stage.
All persons with reduced mobility, as well as their companion (one per person), are entitled to use this area, provided that both of them have a valid ticket.
As RFM SOMNII is held on the beach, where wheelchair circulation is extremely difficult, access to the reserved area is with the help of the event’s support staff. They need only be informed of this need at any one of the entrances.
Anybody aged over 3 can attend the event, but a valid ticket must be presented, irrespective of age.
For safety reasons, we recommend that all under 18s should be accompanied by an adult.
Notices will be affixed at the entrance to the RFM SOMNII festival grounds. These inform all the participants that the event will be filmed.
When you buy your ticket and go into the festival grounds, you are, to all intents and purposes, consenting to being photographed and/or filmed during the festival and under the scope of the festival. These photographs or recordings may be taken by different media inside the festival grounds. You are also expressly consenting to the broadcast and disclosure of the images captured for news, promotional and any other purposes.
There will be catering establishments inside the festival grounds, which will be open all the time.
You may not take food or drink into the festival grounds. If you wish to eat elsewhere, you may leave the festival grounds and come back in, once each day only.
- Access is only permitted to persons aged over 3;
- All persons wishing to enter the festival grounds will be inspected to ensure their personal safety;
- Visitors agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as members of the public present at the event. All video, photographic and audio materials acquired in the festival grounds are subject to promotional use for the festival, without limitation in time or space, in accordance with the exclusive criteria of the festival and its organisers;
- Alcoholic drinks will not be served to under 18s or people who are clearly intoxicated;
- The festival has a security system in place, but is not liable for lost or stolen belongings;
- The organiser may refuse or prohibit admission to the festival to any person that the event’s security team determines is somehow likely to jeopardise the safety of the visitors or to cause any kind of problems;
- The organiser may decide to cancel the event due to force majeure (storm, earthquake, catastrophe, etc.). If the event is cancelled due to force majeure, no new date will be set. In this case, no refunds will be made to ticket holders;
- Tickets will be refunded if the festival is cancelled for any reason other than force majeure. No refunds will be made if any artists cancel their appearance;
- Participation in the festival is at the visitor’s own risk. The organiser is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred by visitors as a result of their participation, unless such damage or injury is a direct result of the organiser’s actions or arises from serious negligence of the organiser;
- The organiser reserves the right to change the festival time and scheduling without prior notice;
- The distribution of festival tickets for commercial purposes, through marketing campaigns, raffles or any kind of competition is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the organiser. Legal measures will be taken against any person or organisation that chooses to ignore this prohibition.
Each camping voucher is valid for general or VIP 3-day passes. Vouchers are individual to each person.
You can find them at https://rfmsomnii.seetickets.com
No. The Camping Voucher is only valid when presented along with a general or VIP 3-day pass. You can find them at https://rfmsomnii.seetickets.com
Under 16s should be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged over 18) or present signed authorisation from their legal representative, with the signature authenticated by a Notary Public, Lawyer, Solicitor or any other party qualified to do so (with their contact information provided).
No. The Figueira da Foz Municipal Camping Park will be exclusively reserved for people going to the RFM SOMNII 2020 festival.
You can check in on 9 July, from 7 am and all day until 11 pm. The same hours apply on festival days, from 7 am to 11 pm.
You must check out by 4 pm on 16 July (Monday).
There is no parking area inside the Campsite.